Before Thanksgiving is upon us I thought I should finish up with my Halloween posts. On Halloween my mom and I joined Kollette and kids for some trick or treating in Kollette's neighborhood.
Eryk changed his mind during the week and went from being a Ninja to being a vampire.
Eryk changed his mind during the week and went from being a Ninja to being a vampire.
After going door to door begging for candy we went back to Kollette's for Chili and doughnuts
Cheyenne was out a bit later than we were and got a bunch of candy.
Kacey and Kim came out to visit and to show off little Ruby
Who was dressed in the monkey suit her mommy made her.
She slept the entire time they were there.
She did enjoy the thoughts of her Halloween treasures
That conclude my Halloween fun this year.





1 comment:
All of the kids look great!!! Looks like you guys had a fun and sugar filled Halloween!!! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!!!
Post a Comment