Sunday, September 5, 2010

July 24th 2010

Still working feverishly to catch up on my blog. Now we are up to the 24th of July celebration. There are quite few pictures so I am just sharing the link to my Picasa album if you click the picture it should direct you there.

This year was a little different as Jared had to work bright and early on the 25th, even though it was a Sunday. So instead of going down and hanging out all day like we normally would. Jared and I went down in the morning for the Parade and a BBQ at my mom's. The we left so Jared could get some sleep and I went back later in the evening for Fireworks and such. It was such a nice day and great way to celebrate the summer.
I had also went down to my mom's earlier in the week so we coould go down to the park and walk around the booths as well as walking around the carnival. It was nice to spend some time with her and we had a great time people watching too.

No comments: