Saturday, November 13, 2010

Anniversaries and Birthdays

Jared's Birthday and our Anniversary are exactly one day apart. I guess in a effort to keep him forgetting our Anniversary this date was chosen. Really that is the only reason why I can think that we were married they day after his birthday. Does it work? Maybe it would if I wasn't reminding him every single day.
This year Jared was working long hours again on his Birthday so it was a low key celebration. Just the two of us with dinner at home and cupcakes.
We shared one with the dogs too
I made sure the house was decorated appropriately
and I made him a card. I know he had a good day even though he really doesn't like his birthday for some reason.
The very next day these lovely flowers showed up at my work to wish me a Happy Anniversary.
We celebrated both occasions by doing something that we have discovered we both enjoy, watching the Bee's play baseball.
It was a great weekend and I really enjoy the time I get to spend with him. Some weeks he is super busy at work so it's nice to take time out and reconnect a little. We celebrated 15 years this year and it is so hard to believe because it only seems like 5. Maybe our life together didn't turn out exactly they way we thought it would all those summer night years ago but I love the life I have with him and couldn't ask for anyone better to share the rest of my life with. I Love You Jared, forever and always.

1 comment:

Helen said...

Happy belated Birthday and anniversary. Looks like you had a great time.