Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Lights Parade

I am working to catch up on some of my posts. Some of the others will have to wait. Maybe after the 1st of the year (which is in 2 days) I will do a 2010 highlight post and catch up then. It is my goal in the New year to take a little more time to blog rather than Facebook so much because this truly is my journal and right now the only one I really keep.
With that said it's onward and upward, Today's' post is pictures from the Spanish Fork Lights Parade on the day after Thanksgiving. I am uncertain how long this has been going on however I have not missed a year, despite always working that day. We have moved many times to many different cities but since I still feel Spanish Fork is my home and my mom is still there so I continue the tradition. It's fun to bundle up cause it always freezing, this year even more so when temperatures dipped into the negative the week of Thanksgiving. Here are a few pictures to highlight the night.




















No comments: