I am really behind the times with blogging, thanks to illness and google not uploading pictures correctly. So I think I will randomly post things for the next little while trying to catch up or rather just give my readers something to read on occasion. So I went to Scrapbook USA a few weeks back and Die Cuts with a View had their paper dresses on display. I had 1st seen these in January when they showed up on their blog during the Craft and Hobby Association show. (click the title of this post to see their blog and read more about the dresses)
These are absolutely gorgeous up close and personal. They are all made from their paper stacks and the details are amazing. They have some very talented designers on their side.
These are absolutely gorgeous up close and personal. They are all made from their paper stacks and the details are amazing. They have some very talented designers on their side.





No comments:
Post a Comment