Friday, September 30, 2011

Overstock.com Lagoon day 6-3-2011

Okay back once again to try and get this blog updated. I got sick and did absolutely nothing but work for a few weeks. When we left off I had told you in Teagans Birth post that he had a birth story and I would get to it. Well it includes this post. So sit back and enjoy...


Every year my work reserves Lagoon for out employee summer party. Jared's work is always busy so he never goes. I usually take my mom, however this year was different. She was still working and couldn't go so I decided to invite my sister. Only problem being that her daughter (my niece) was due and that same day. We thought there was no way she would have it on her due date since I am told that rarely happens. Well sure enough she went into Labor on June 3rd early in the morning. All was not lost though as we waited for her to push that baby out of her. She took a while but at last he was born and Amy left the hospital after a few quick kisses and we were on our merry way. We arrived in time for lunch as well as a game of Bingo that Amy won a very nice watch from. So it was a good day and despite the rocky start we had a lot of fun. Now enjoy the pictures.









































This is by far the best way to enjoy Lagoon as there are no lines and you can tell by Amy's jacket it was still fairly cold in June




Posted by Picasa

No comments: