Sunday, October 16, 2011

Hogle Zoo Summer 2011

My mom and I made several trips to the zoo this last summer. She wanted to take each of the grand kids and wanted them to got separately. She thinks I didn't enjoy it but I had a lot of fun and it was interesting to see how different each one of the kids were in what they prefer to look at.
We got to see the Dinosaurs





The elephants. Baby Zuri turned two this year



Enjoying a drink



Amy joined us on one trip and it was great to spend time with her



Eryk loves to monkey around



Each Trip came with a ride on the carousal



More Dino's



Giraffes



Taking a break



More of the elephants. My favorite



Run Kaitlyn



Run for your life










We watched the bird show











Camels



Beautiful weather






Thanks for the memories Mom!



















Posted by Picasa

No comments: