Sunday, January 27, 2008
Exhausting
If I could thing of one word that would best describe moving then exhausting is the perfect one. Of course when we move 3 times in 15 months you think it would get easier each time. Let me tell you it doesn't. Of course we have managed to get rid of a lot of stuff that has accumulated over the years. Stuff we didn't really didn't need anymore but held on to anyway. A week ago yesterday we moved from Lehi to Eagle Mountain. I am hoping this is our last move for a few years. While it is nice to experience different areas it gets tiring packing and unpacking just in time to pack again. Then comes the task of trying to set everything up and put every thing away. Of course Jared was out of town for a week so nothing got done. At least the important stuff was taken care of before he left. Like the Internet and the satellite. It didn't help much that some how in the move the our home computer got broken. At least I was able to work from home that week. For a minute we thought I would be taking the computer to my mom and dad's and going down there everyday. It wasn't a bad idea as I enjoy being with them. I just wasn't looking forward to the drive one bit. Jared did make it home and was able to fix the home computer so I was able to get this blog up and running. After spending all day Saturday on it. I think I got it figured out. Now to see if I can get my parents blogging too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Cammie!!! Welcome to the blog world!!! I'm so excited you're blogging! We just need to get everyone else doing it now!! :)
I can't believe you moved again! You're probably pretty good at it by now! Hope you enjoy your new home! Lance's sister and her husband Joey (Carpenter is their last name)live over at Eagle Mountain--they love it out there!...but like you said, it's a drive :) Congrats!
Cammie I'm so excited you are blogging its really is fun , I really new at it also so we will learn together
Congrats on the new house... I just have to tell you I HATE MOVING... It is good we can all stay in touch now.
Yeah for Cammie's blog!!! I'm very excited to be able to keep in touch with you this way. It's so much fun and gets a tad addicting too! I hope your new home is fabulous and that you get settled in!
I'll be back regularly to checkout your adventures! :)
Cammie. Ican't believe you moved again!! I hope they forward your mail. We just sent you information about the reuion.
Congrats on your new home!
Hey Cammie! I love the blog! I'm excited to hear what goes on with you guys. Congrats on the new house!
Post a Comment