I love paper crafting! This includes making cards, gift bags, altered projects of any kind and of course scrap booking. The latter I have not done in quite some time. I thought I would share my 3 favorite must have tools
My number one favorite craft item is the Cricut Expressions and the Cricut. The Expressions I just got for Christmas and with the move and problems with the mat I have not had much of a chance to create with it. I have had the Cricut for almost 2 years and I love it. The Expressions does everything the Cricut will but larger. You can create image up to 24 inches as compared to the 5.5.
My number one favorite craft item is the Cricut Expressions and the Cricut. The Expressions I just got for Christmas and with the move and problems with the mat I have not had much of a chance to create with it. I have had the Cricut for almost 2 years and I love it. The Expressions does everything the Cricut will but larger. You can create image up to 24 inches as compared to the 5.5.
Next we have the Crop a dile and purple is a must! Again I just received this for Christmas but I have used it several times. It is very easy to use when setting eyelets and snaps.
Last, but definitely not least is the Cuttle bug. This Little gadget is super easy to use and works well for embossing. You can even use the Fiskars textures plates in it. No more light box and Stylus necessary for embossing when you have this gadget!
You can view some of my finished projects by clicking on the title of this post. It should direct you to my picasa album.





3 comments:
I too am a HUGE cricut fan..it does so many great things. I'm jealous that you have the expressions I think it would be so fun to be able to do bigger and better things! You'll have to post some of your creations so I can get some great ideas! :)
If you click on the the title of the post (My favorite crafting tools) It will take you to my Picasa web album where all my past creations are stored. Future ones will be posted on my blog or try http://picasaweb.google.com/cre8ncam/Cricut?authkey=C80PsyjQNws. I can't wait to get my craft room set up so I can start playing again
DANG GIRL!!!! You are so creative and very talented! I hope you're selling this stuff you make!
I am so behind on scrapbooking, it's not even funny...I really need one of those eyelet setters!!! I still use the hammer and stuff...blah
Post a Comment