The morning of our Luau Jared and I decided to go to Salem pond for a little fishing. Since we would be going down that way anyway.
We stopped by my mom's house and she and Sadie came along.
We had a good morning of fishing and visiting and watching the dogs play.
My mom was certain there were no fish in the pond, that is until she started catching them. It really was a anice morning and we had good time. It was really relaxing too. Just watching the ducks play and chases snakes and lizards.
We got quite a few fish but we let them go. It is quite possible that we really only caught one and just kept catching the same one over and over. All in all despite the rocky start our summer as been pretty good. There are still more adventures to come.





3 comments:
That does look like a peaceful way to spend the morning!
hey there! Looks like you guys have been having some fun! I love that you did that Luau for your dad's birthday--how sweet! I'm sure he appreciated it!...I am also sure he appreciated the fish that were caught too! :)
I had no idea that there were fish in Salem pond either! I'm with you though...i wonder if you just kept catching the same one over and over lol. How fun!
Post a Comment