For those that may not know Jared works for Thomas J. Peck and son's in Lehi, hauling powdered cement products. I couldn't find a picture of his new truck but this one is the one he used to drive.
We celebrated our 14th Anniversary and Jared's Birthday in August. Jared was away on his birthday so I decorated his pickup truck,
I made him this cute little Birthday card cause he loves Chip and Dale
Brian made him this really nice pen
The day after Jared's Birthday was our 14 year Anniversary. We celebrated with a quiet night at home. Jared got me these flowers. Lillie's are my favorite mum's not show much but I think it was a nice bouquet.
He also got me Balloons and an iTunes card
This was the card that I made him. We went out to dinner on Saturday at Tucanos
We got to enjoy one of Cheyenne's Soccer games.
My card making keeps me quite busy sometimes, but I really enjoy it and it helps me relax. I was just asked to make baby shower invitations for a co-worker and of course Ruby's 1st birthday is coming up. Then Halloween and Christmas.
Eryk turned 7 on the 4th of September and we went to Canyon View park to celebrate. I am making that a separate post because I got lots of pictures of that.
Kollette and I took the girls to The Scrapbook Expo on September 11th. They have this twice a year and we usually try to go at least once. We always have a lot of fun.
About half way through we leave and go to dinner some where. This year we chose 5 guys Burger and fries.









1 comment:
Wow That was alot. Happy Birthday to all. Congratulations on 14 yrs.
I love all your cards.
Post a Comment