My cute little Eryk turned 7 on Friday and I wanted to wish him a Happy Birthday here on my blog. We celebrated by going to Canyon View Park in Spanish Fork and having Pizza and Cake. We also fed the ducks. It was fun as it always is getting together with family. I will share more picture when I get them off my camera. But for now Happy Birthday Eryk!!!Monday, September 7, 2009
Happy 7th Birthday Eryk
My cute little Eryk turned 7 on Friday and I wanted to wish him a Happy Birthday here on my blog. We celebrated by going to Canyon View Park in Spanish Fork and having Pizza and Cake. We also fed the ducks. It was fun as it always is getting together with family. I will share more picture when I get them off my camera. But for now Happy Birthday Eryk!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment