Saturday, November 7, 2009

Halloween Cards

Despite being somewhat behind this year I did manage to make some Halloween cards. I was worried I wasn't going to get to these as Halloween drew near. I had schedule the Monday before Halloween off so I took some time that day after cleaning the house to make a few cards. Nothing fancy but at least got to make some. Once I had them made and was getting ready to send them out, I realized all my address' were gone because of the computer crash I had recently experienced so I panicked thinking I had no one to send them to. Luckily I found a few homes from thme and sent them on their way. Hopefully I cna owrk out the address situation before Christmas or no one will get a card from me.



I found the cutest Halloween paper at Country Lofts in Lehi. I think that store is among one of my favorite places for card making supplies. Second of course to Heartland Paper




2 comments:

Unknown said...

cute cards! You should sell those! I also love your cute Halloween pics, it's funny I've lived in Spanish Fork for 7 years and had no clue that they did a trick or treat thing on main street lol maybe next year..:)

Helen said...

I also love your cards. They trick or treat on Spanish Fork main street?