I hadn't realized I had gotten so far behind in my blog posts until I posted about the passing of our beloved Sandee. Here it is just 4 day before Christmas and I haven't really posted since Thanksgiving. I am going to attempt to get caught up, most likely one post at a time.
Tree Huntin
On the Saturday after Thanksgivng Jared and I followed my mom, Brian, Kollette and family as well as Kacey and Kim on their quest for that perfect tree. We drove up over the mountain looking for that perfect spot. At last they found it and happily piled out of the trucks to go on their searches.
Kacey and Kim take time out to pose
Ruby plays in the snow
Brian's kids
The mighty chopper
Mom's tree
Cheyenne and Kollettte attempt to drag theors down the hill
The Kacey family tree
The Brian Family tree
All the trees and mighty hunters
The little ones
My favorite picture. I always love to see things through the eyes of a child.
It was very cold but we all had a lot of fun.






1 comment:
What a fun tradition! We have gotten super lazy the last several years so we only put up a fake tree but one of these years we will be inspired to go for real again :)
Post a Comment