For those of you that regularly read my blog you will remember that on December 17th Jared and I said good bye to our faithful fur baby Sandee. While we knew another dog could never replace her (not that would we ever want to replace her) we knew that another fury friend would help ease the pain and fill the void she left in our hearts.
So on December 19th 2009 this little 1/2 Miniature Schnauzer 1/2 Chihuahua or Chizer for short joined our family
So on December 19th 2009 this little 1/2 Miniature Schnauzer 1/2 Chihuahua or Chizer for short joined our family
We chose the name Pixie for her and so Pixie-Doodle it is
A girl had to accessories now doesn't she. This is only the beginning of the wardrobe purchases.
Santa's other reindeer
Posing with the Santa Bears
Aw she is such an obedient puppy.
We have really had a lot of fun with her for the week and half that we have had her. She is so full of energy and Chloe just loves her. They are always play fighting. Chloe won't quite let her cuddle up next to her but I imagine that will happen sooner or later. I wanted to get the two of them matching Christmas dresses but Jared wouldn't let me. I did manage to get her a dress though and she was the hit of the Christmas festivities.
Welcome to our home Pixie-Doodle.





No comments:
Post a Comment