Monday, February 15, 2010

Cheyenne's 13th Birthday

My sweet little Annigator became a teenager on the 10th of February. I cannot believe it has been 13 years already. She is turning it to quite the young lady too. We all went to her house on her Birthday for cake and ice cream. I took way more pictures than these, mostly of her unwrapping every present and reading every card. I got a good one of her with all of her presents.

Here is the card I made for her. I think this is the 3rd Birthday card I have made her with some version of a Monkey on it. As I was making this one I had no end goal in sight and it just took on a life of it's own.
And here she is with all of her presents. She has the cutest smile.
The Cake
Make a wish!
Whatever you wished for Cheyenne I hope all your wishes come true.

No comments: