So Valentines Day 2010 has come and gone
but with pictures the memories with linger on...
I had a great Valentines this year. Because it was on a Sunday we actually started celebrating it on Friday so it was three days long.
At work we decided to go back to grade school. They days when you made boxes and handed out Valentines to everyone. My team and the team that sit behind me decided to do this together. We also brought cookies and cakes to snack on during the day. I didn't get pictures though I should have. We had a blast.
but with pictures the memories with linger on...
I had a great Valentines this year. Because it was on a Sunday we actually started celebrating it on Friday so it was three days long.
At work we decided to go back to grade school. They days when you made boxes and handed out Valentines to everyone. My team and the team that sit behind me decided to do this together. We also brought cookies and cakes to snack on during the day. I didn't get pictures though I should have. We had a blast.
Here are some pictures I did take of the events besides the ones in my previous post.
Since Gage is in the MTC I decided to make him a missionary Valentines card. I even attempted to write his information on the name tag but it was too hard.
The dogs wanted to send Gage a card as well so I put thin together. Gage told my that I am killing the dogs by dressing them up but the little dress was too cute not to. The picture of Chloe was taken right after we got her. She would never fit it in now.
I think Pixie is trying to say something in this picture
Prezzie for Jared. He lost his wedding ring rings ago so I thought I would surprise him with a new one. (Got it at Overstock.com) It's really nice but it didn't fit so I had to send it back for a smaller size
Jared's Card
Jared a beautiful bouquet sent to my work on Friday
On Saturday I had this yummy surprise delivered to me
It was really nice to have a whole entire weekend to spend celebrating










No comments:
Post a Comment