May love and laughter light your days,
and warm your heart and home.
May good and faithful friends be yours,
wherever you may roam.
May peace and plenty bless your world
with joy that long endures.
May all life's passing seasons
bring the best to you and yours
I really didn't do a lot this year for St. Patrick's Day. In fact things have been so hectic that all of the holidays have been neglected as far as crafting goes. I did want to share with you my little Leprechauns:
Pixie-Doodle
Chloe
At his request I did make Gage a package to send while he is in the MTC. I went a little overboard on this which is probably why he wanted me to make my own.
I went to Pioneer Party in Lehi as well as Wal-Mart and bought a whole lot of green candy.
Then Jared and I found this really cute Chocolate shop in Salt Lake
owned by the Hatch Family, In fact they have their own special on TLC. We can read about them here: http://www.deseretnews.com/article/705353417/TLCs-Little-Chocolatiers-gets-more-TV-time.html
owned by the Hatch Family, In fact they have their own special on TLC. We can read about them here: http://www.deseretnews.com/article/705353417/TLCs-Little-Chocolatiers-gets-more-TV-time.html
Anyway I had to add my own little touch to the box. The cute little Leprechaun I cut on my cricut using the paper doll dress up cartridege.
I hope you all have (had) a Happy Saint Patricks Day!






No comments:
Post a Comment