This post really should have been the 1st part as these events took place on Saturday where the other took place on Sunday. Oh well. what ya going do?
We decided to take Jared's mom to dinner and a movie for Mother's day.
We went to Iggy's in Sandy.
The Chicken Balls are really good
After we ate I decided I wanted some Chocolate. So we went to the Hatch Family Chocolate store. They have really good Chocolate.
Yummy Yummy
The people that run this have a show on TLC called the Little Chocolatiers. It's a great showAfter we got our chocolate we went to the District for the movie.
The card that Jared and I made for his mom.
We love both of our mom's very much and are grateful to have them in our lives. We hope that both of them enjoyed their special days.





No comments:
Post a Comment