Monday, February 28, 2011

It's all about Cheyenne

My sweet niece Cheyenne turned 14 on the 10th of February. She invited us all over to her house to celebrate with cake and ice cream. Of course we brought her presents. I can hardy believe 14 years have passed since she came into this world and made it a better place.
Here is her present from Jared and I. She likes monkeys so I always try to make her a monkey card. Since she has turned into a teenager she has her cell phone on her all the time texting her friends so I added the cell phone to the monkey's hand.

She really loved her present. We had gotten her a previous addition of this book a few Christmas' go so we figured we couldn't go wrong.
She told Grandma she wanted a puppy so she got a puppy
New bedding
Money
a watch necklace made by her dad
Make a wish
Her mom made her a really cute cell phone cake

Happy Birthday Annigator. Hope it was a great day for you. We love you and have really enjoyed watching you grow up,


No comments: