Sunday, July 24, 2011

Brianna's Baby Shower 5-14-11

I am such a slacker on my blog lately and there are a million reasons why it hasn't really been updated since Mother's day, but the main reason is I have been too busy out enjoying the summer now that is finally here. I am working on cleaning the house today since Jared is at work and I have no pressing plans. I though it would be nice to update my blog as well.
So I will start with Brianna's baby shower. Amy was the one to mostly put it together. All I had to do was the make the invitations. I think they turned out rather cute.



Then I made her a card to go along with the present I got her


The baby comes out of the buggy and then the card opens.


My mom made some refreshment.


Cute diaper motorcycle made by Kim


Some one made her a super cute diaper cake. One of these days I would like to attempt one of these.


Cute little Ruby enjoying some food


Cute decorations


The expecting mother


Bunch of people waiting on food.


Cute paper plates


Brianna fixing her plate, remember she is eating for two



Kaitlyn eating


Yummy!


The hungry masses


As if we didn't get enough food. We get super gross baby food. I had to make it better with whipped cream. This was actually a game we played trying to guess the food


Presents


Beautiful girl


Playing another game. This is a fun game that I played at Kim's baby shower when she was expecting little Ruby. It started raining and even though we were under the deck we still got wet so we had to go inside for a bit.


Back outside to unwrap presents








Posing



Back inside to check out the bag of cute clothes she got.


And that is the conclusion of the baby shower. As you might already be aware little Michael Teagan Bryce made his debut on June 3rd, but that is a different story for another post later, right now it's back to vacuuming the living room

No comments: