Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Scrapbook for Gage

This book is what has been keeping me busy. Gage asked me one time to send him a scrapbook and I never could decide what he wanted. One day when I was printing pictures to send to him an idea hit me to chronicle what has been going on here while he has been gone. I started making an 8 by 8 of different things. Events of family members that he would know etc.. I got to work on it right away and it took on a life of it's own. The book only held the 1st 6 months so I decided I would send it off to him and work on the next 6 months. I really need to get working on it as he will be home in less than 7 months and my packages usually take 2 months to get to him. He should be getting this volume and all the goodies we sent along with it early in September. There are a lot of pictures and same may be a little blurry. Photographing it was an after thought

































No comments: