Sunday, April 27, 2008

Got Milk?

Today I decided to make cookies, but Martha Stewart I am not, and since I did not inherit my mom's baking skills I turned to the Duncan hines pre-packaged mix. Easy-peasey lemom squeezy and you have cookies that did not take all day but taste pretty good anyway.


First you put the egg and butter in the bowl and mix
The you add the package of cookie mix. In this case it was oatmeal Chocolate Chip
Mix altogther
Bake on 375 for 11 minutes, the let cool
And Enjoy!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

mmmm cookies!! YUM! I made cookies today too except I didn't even go as far as you with mixing up the batch I just opened a tub of pre-made cookie dough and tossed it in the oven...they were delicious by the way! We LOVE cookies around here :)

Hacking it up said...

OOOHHHH! I gotta get me some o' those! My Kitchen aid mixer broke, so I haven't felt like making any, but I think that even I could do those! Thanks!

Lynne said...

Who do you think taught you mother to bake a cookie is a cookie unless they are Chelsey

Chelsey said...

Yum Yum!!! I love the packaged cookies, sometimes I'll be even more lazy and buy the ones already mixed and squared and all you have to do is pull em apart and bake! Love it!!!