So one of the many perks of living so close to Brian and Kollette is occasionally I get invited to some fun school activities with the kids. This particular night was a Luau Beach dance party. It gave us the oppurtunity to let our hair down and go a little wild. Fortunately for me and probably for my readers as well when it came to the Hokey Pokey I was behind the camera so there are no pictures of my putting my backside in and putting my backside out......
Here are a few picture of Kollette and Kids demonstrating the Hokey Pokey



And of course no dance party would be complete without the YMCA song. A special request by Kollette!


And then Miss Drama queen herself demonstrates the lateset rage in dancing. The Monkey!
3 comments:
How fun!!! I wish i could go to my niece and nephews things!!! You're such a great Aunt!!! Tell Brian and Collette "Hi" from me!
Wouldn't it be great if IT WAS what it was all about?...although after spinning ourselves about a few times...we'd probably throw up....
Love Ya!
If the hokey pokey is really what's it all about then I'm in REAL trouble..I've been focusing on all the wrong things!!
Cute pics :)
Very fun pictures. I would've loved to have seen some pictures of you doing the hokey pokey...next time, k?? :)
Post a Comment