On January 7th we gathered at Brian and Kollette's for Princess Kaitlyn's 8th Birthday. I can hardy believe she 8 already, it doesn't seem like that long ago we were sitting around waiting for her to come into this world.
I thought this card was perfect for the little Princess! Complete with rare precious gemstones.
I thought this card was perfect for the little Princess! Complete with rare precious gemstones.
Being the unprepared Aunt that I am (when it comes to gifts) I had to stop at Walgreen's on the way home from work and hope they had something in the toy aisle for her. I did find this cute Princess Bag in with the wrapping paper.
She really liked her card, except when it came time to read it as it was written in cursive so she could quite make out the words.

I lucked out at Walgreen's as they had a great selection of Littlest Pets shops which seems to be a must have item for every Princess.
I lucked out at Walgreen's as they had a great selection of Littlest Pets shops which seems to be a must have item for every Princess.
Eryk made her a gift with his "real" tools that he got for Christmas. I am not sure what she is thinking.
Lady the Sadie got her Magic Rocks. The kids think it great fun that they get presents from the dog. This one was quite comical but I made the comment (from Charlie Brown's Halloween) that she got a rock long before it was unwrapped!
All of her presents
She opted for cupcakes instead of a cake.
Posing, as all Princess' must
Pretty little Princess
These two still look so much a like
Uncle Jared and I really love our Princess Kaitlyn and are so glad we get to spend so much time watching her grow up. We hope that she had a very Happy Bithday!





6 comments:
Happy Birthday to Katilyn! Did you celebrate early or is the date wrong?
She is a cute little princess.
Wrong date, sorry I guess I am in a hurry to get through January.
Happy Bithday to the prettiest princess ever. I hope you had a great day.
What a cute little princess indeed!!! Looks like she had a royally wonderful birthday! I like the picture of her with the queen :) I also love your card!! Great job as usual!! She is lucky to have such a fun aunt living so close!
Hope she had a great birthday! Eight is a special number! She looks like such a beautiful princess. Love all the cards you made!
Happy Birthday to Katilyn, you sure are a little Doll, love the dress.
Post a Comment