I guess I must have been good all year cause Santa brought me a new camera for Christmas. I was so excited when I unwrapped it Christmas morning. It was the very last thing I expected since we had decided the new TV was our gift. Sadly my trusted Canon S1 is dying (well the pixels anyway.) So Santa replaced it with this sport new camera.
We had been discussing eventually replacing the S1 but I had not quite decided if I wanted a D-slr or just a plain Digital camera. A time or two a guess I must have looked at this one. I love it. I have had so much fun with it over the past 2 weeks. It really does take great pictures.
One other gift Santa brought me was this Father/Daughter figurine from Willow tree. Now whenever I see it I can think about all the great things my dad and I did together and how he really was my best friend.
I hope Santa was good to all of you as well.





5 comments:
Glad you had a such a nice christmas, the figurine of father, daughter is so beautiful and so fitting for you. love ya
How fun! What awesome gifts! I love those figurines.
I'm glad you guys had wonderful chrismas! I love the new camera you got it's so fun to get new ones but it always takes me a while to figure out how to use all the new features :) That willow tree figurine is beautiful I don't think I've seen that one before!
I'm sure we will see even greater pictures on your blog. What a nice Christmas. Love the willow tree figurine. A nice reminder of what a loving dad you have.
Post a Comment