This year I decided to make some New Yeas cards. Towards the end of last year I got the Graphically Speaking Cricut Cartridge but never got the opportunity to use it. One day I was flipping through the handbook and noticed the 2009 cut and new right away that with the addition of the Disney and Winnie the pooh cuts it would make a perfect card for the New Year. I got all the characters made and the 2009's cut out but I could not find the right paper for it. One night after work I went to Heartland Paper Company on Redwood road and this paper just jumped out at me. So once I got home I was able to put them all together. I really like how the all turned out. Jared especially likes the one with Dale on it. I don't think I have a favorite. If you click on the picture it will make it bigger and you can see them better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Very cute!
OK, I'm going to have to order a pack of cards from you!! You are so talented!..I love Pooh and Piglet!
Post a Comment