Sunday, August 9, 2009

Fishin'

Just as I said things were slowing down they picked up a bit so I have gotten behind a little again. Slowly though over the next week I will catch up.
Jared and I went fishing a couple of times this summer, his work keeps him busy this time of the year so we take what time we can to enjoy activities together, aside from our weekly dinner and a movie. This particular trip we met up with one of Jared's friends to fish in the mill pond in Lehi. This pond is located right off the freeway near where the old paradise ponds use to be and where they are currently constructing Pioneer crossing. There was only one fish caught and that was a big ugly carp that I got. We quickly tossed it back. It's not a super big deal to me if we ever catch anything I like jsut hanging out with him and catching up on our lives. Oh and I love to take pictures. Here are a few. Untill next time.......


Posted by Picasa

No comments: