Mine and Jared's gift to Cheyenne for her 6th grade graduation was a trip to Build a Bear before she started JR. High. Well it has been a busy summer so that trip did not take place until the 6th of August. I picked her up around 10:30 that morning and she was very anxious to go. I know that she had looked on the website many times to see what bears they had. We went to the one in the University Mall in Orem so it took us bout a half hour but we finally got there.
Now comes the hard part, there were so many to choose to from
This one or......
I think we have a winner
The bear needs to be stuffed
Then a test hug to make sure it is just the right softness
Got to get the heart pumping
All done, such a cute bear and look she's smiling
Bath time
Shopping for clothes
Shoes
Time for name
Got to get dressed
Introducing Kelly May!
We had a great time at build bear, I really do love going there and could spend a lot of money doing so. I took Cheyenne once before for her 8th Birthday. We surprised her as she thought we were just shopping for refrigerators. She had been telling me since her birthday that I told her I would take her again when she was 12. I don't remember that conversation but I did end up taking her when she was 12.
After shopping at the mall and getting pictures taken in the picture kiosk it was time for lunch. I have been wanting to try the new 5 guys Burgers and fires near the mall so that is where we went.
Open wide!
After lunch we went to a scrapbook warehouse and then a side trip to WalMart to visit Aunt Amy. We got there right near her quiting time but still got to talk to her for a few minutes. I great time with Cheyenne and hope to spend some more one on one time with her soon





No comments:
Post a Comment