Saturday, July 3, 2010

Patriotic School Choir Concert

As I mentioned in my last post we didn't stay for the movie at the school because Kailtyn had a choir concert at the Silver Lake Amphitheater. When we got there though it had been rescheduled for Monday because of the wind. It got rescheduled one more time because we were having such weird weather. They were finally able to perform on May 25th
Because there weren't an risers and all the kids stood at the bottom, I was unable to see exactly where Kaitlyn was so I just took some random shots.
The audience
From the top looking down
I love the view from the Amphitheater
There was still snow on Timpanogoes.
It was a beautiful evening though, not too hot or too cold. The kids all did a great job and it is fun to be able to go to their programs.

No comments: