Sunday, August 15, 2010

Our 4th

Jared and I had a great time celebrating the 4th of July. Because it fell on a Sunday he had a 3 day weekend so we decided to make the best of it. There was a a lot going on around the state over the entire weekend. So we made a 3 day celebration out of. Saturday night we had dinner at JCW's and then watched the fireworks at Thanksgiving Point. I didn't take my camera with me so there aren't any pictures.
Sunday we decided to make it a full day and took Trax to the Gateway to take in a movie.

We went and saw Toy Story 3 in 3d
Then, because it wasn't very crowded I wanted to take pictures around the Gateway. It's a beautiful area
There were hardly any people until we got to the fountain and it was pretty packed with people enjoying the refreshing water.
After we walked around and killed sometime, we got back on Trax and headed to the Spring Mobile Ballpark for a Bees Game



Some entertainment
A marriage Proposal during the entertainment
Hey batter batter!


Play Ball! We switched seats at the beginning after about 10 minutes.
and the race in on the ice cream is in the lead.


After the game all the people who were sitting outside the fence came onto the field for the fireworks




The sole firework picture I took. I was too busy enjoying them.
Monday we went to the Olive Garden for lunch and then just hung out.





It was good that we got this time because for 3 weeks after that Jared worked without any days off. I love it when we can spend time together doing the things that we enjoy doing. Sometimes work can get overwhelming and take away all of our free time, so any time we can get out of the routine it's good.

No comments: