Sunday, August 8, 2010

Summer Weddings

It was a relatively slow summer as far as weddings go for us, as there were only two. The 1st one was the wedding of my cousin's daughter Contessa. She and Kyle were in the Draper temple on June 17th. They held their reception at Cactus and Tropicals in Draper. It was gorgeous to say the least.
Here is the card that I made for them

My aunt and uncle made the cake(s)
Yummy food
A chocolate fountain with at the dip ins
The happy couple (taken from Facebook)
The next weeding was in July and was that of one of my very best High School Friends, Jamie. She and Kevin chose the 10th to be sealed in the Mt Timpanogos Temple
The had their reception at the Chillon Reception center in Spanish Fork. I met up with a lot of my old classmates and friends.
The Happy couple (picture From facebook)
I wish both couple lots and lots of happiness in their lives.

No comments: