Monday, October 25, 2010

Haunted Canyon

If you are looking for something fun to do this year as a family for Halloween. I highly recommend the Heber Valley Railroad's Haunted Railroad. I really think it's something for people of all ages.
We went this past weekend with people ranging in age from 60 ish to just barely 2. It's more entertaining than it was scary. Unless you are my sister and find creepily dressed people extremely scary like she does.
It was a little cold that night cause it had been raining and we sat in the open car which I would recommend. The windows on the enclosed cars fog up and you miss out on so much of the adventure. Here are the details

Dates & Departure Times:
October 2 — 8:30 pm & 9:30 pm Only
October 8, 9, 15, 16, 22, 23, 29 & 30 — 7:30 pm, 8:30 pm & 9:30 pm
October 14, 21 & 28 — 7:30 pm & 8:30 pm Only

Duration: 35 Minutes, Round-Trip

Fares:
7:30 pm & 8:30 pm Departures — $16 Adult/Senior (60+), $8 Child (3-12)
9:30 pm Departures — $14 Adult/Senior (60+), $6 Child (3-12)

HAUNTED CANYON DEPARTS ONLY FROM VIVIAN PARK, IN PROVO CANYON.
If you want to check out more of the pictures I got from our adventure click on the picture and it will direct you to my album

No comments: