Thursday, October 21, 2010

Scrapbook Usa

As I previously mentioned I joined the Provo craft Cricut circle and one of the main advantages was the opportunity to meet up with people locally that have the same interests I do. Scrapbook USA in September was the perfect time for this to happen.
I mt two great people there and we went shopping and talked and got to know each other and shopped some more.

Here we are checking out the latest release from Provo Craft. The Cricut Imagine. It prints and cuts.

This is Jinger she is the spokesperson for Provo Craft. If you watch any of the Provo Craft launches on HSN she's the one showing the product. She was at the Expo taping an episode of Good Things Utah.

My new friend Karen was really excited to see Jinger there and come to find out they went to school together.

Karen and Superman

A closer look at the Imagine.

Being silly.

Cathy being silly

I had a great time that day and now I have two new friends plus many more in the circle from my own sate of Utah.

No comments: