My husband pointed out the other day that I hadn't posted on my blog since the 11th of September. I tried so hard to catch up and then before I knew it October was upon us and I am even more behind. Guess I will just post a few highlights. My mom called me one morning and asked if I would like to go to the zoo. Since it's always an adventure when my mom and I get together I said yes and a way we went.
Here are a few pictures from our fun filled day:
Our 1st stop was the Natures Nightmares Exhibit where we found this Vulture
Our 1st stop was the Natures Nightmares Exhibit where we found this Vulture
and some fruit bats
Monkeys... elephants and mom's Oh My!
Prairie dogs. I took these for Jared to remind him of his adventure down south. One of these little guys ran across the road and some tourist stopped for it and Jared couldn't so he ended up getting in a wreck.
It rained a little and the train closed but just as we were leaving they started it up again so we got to go on a train ride too.





No comments:
Post a Comment