I am still trying to make a great effort to catch up on my blog. I go back and forth so nothing is in the order that it should be. On April 9th my group of new found scrapping friends and I got together for another fun day of cropping. It has been so fun to get together with this group of ladies.
Some cute table decorations
My bestest friend in the whole scrappin' world.
We have challenges and swaps and that these get togethers
They are usually an all day event
Talking and getting to know all these new people has been the best part
Her winnings
The work area
So fun.
I am so messy when I work. This day I was making the invitations for my nieces baby shower. It is so much faster when I am with other people to get this stuff done.
It was really cold this day and it was snowing outside but I had a lot of fun. One of the ladies was able to get her church for the day so it didn't cost us anything for the venue. It makes it nice.





No comments:
Post a Comment