At the entrance to the home where Eryk goes to preschool. This was the same preschool Cheyenne went to back when the dinosaurs roamed the earth.... wait I guess that wasn't that long ago that she was 5.
Here he is showing off his photography skills. I would like to think with the 5 plus years of having a camera in his face (courtesy of his Aunt) that he has learned a thing or two about the camera and composition of the shot. But pay no attention to this over sharpened picture I am too lazy to upload a better one :0
Here is his decorated Easter Egg
Not really sure what this is maybe some day he can tell me. Right now I am thinking perhaps a portrait of his dad. The head is just about the right size.
Apparently he has dream to be.... well read for yourselves
Hopefully we don't stand in his way and he can fulfill this life long dream.
He won 1st prize with this one,
Instead of Batman maybe be should be come a Psychiatrist and make up his own ink blot tests. Seriously Eryk you did a great job and are more artistic than me.
Of course what art show is complete without Wine and Cheese.. or in this case cookies and punch. Here Brian Kollette and Cheyenne enjoy the tasty confections
See what I mean about the portrait of his dad?
After cookies comes the award ceremony where all participants received a certificate and coupon to sub zero ice cream
No kid activity would be complete without a PiƱata, and it is even better with one that just won't break open
Mostly that means that everyone gets a chance or 4 to swing at it.
Even the older boys that were there that laughed and the little ones could not get the thing tocrack open. At last though there was success and everyone enjoyed it contents.
It was fun evening and I am glad that I was there.





3 comments:
He's quite the little artist!! Looks like a fun little school! I think it's so great how you attend all of your Niece and nephews events!!! I wish I could do that with mine!!!
BTW--love you comments about Brian's head...that is so funny!!!...He probably doesn't think it's as funny as we do though.. :)
Those pictures are really good! That is awesome how involved you are. I hope someday he can be Batman.
Cute pictures. Way to go Eryk on that 1st prize. What a great aunt you are .
Post a Comment