I have been really busy working on a project, a secret project. Shh... don't say anything to Aunt Helen. We also finally replaced our dinosaur of a computer so I have been getting things organized and added to the new computer Kollette and her kids manage to keep my bust too as there have been dance performances, preschool graduations and choir concerts to attend as the school year comes to a close. We even had the chance to get together one day last week to work on part of my secret project. I have lots of pictures to share but 1st here are a few of some cards that I have made in the past few weeks
Nothing or No one can say Happy Mother's Day like Eeyore.

May and June are especially busy months for Graduation. Here is one I made at my mom's request for the daughter of her Niece.
3 comments:
Oh my gosh I LOVE that graduation card...so cute! You are very talented Cammie!
Those are adorable Cammie! You have such an amazing talent for creativity!
I hope the secret is what I think it is. Can not wait!!
Post a Comment