
A high school friend of mine just got married this past Saturday. I decided to make her a card using the wedding Cinderella and Prince Charming from the Happily Ever After Cricut Cartridge. The background for the card is by Gina Jane Johnson a former artist from PC Crafter. The two little blue birds came from Snow White sticker collage by Jolee's boutique. The eyes and lips for Cinderella and Prince Charming were hard to do and don't quite look right IRL. It was a fun card to make and I wish Pam and Kevin much happiness.





4 comments:
I love seeing the cards you make! That looks like it took forever to do...they should frame it !!
So, I've decided that I really want a Cricut!! I will be saving my money starting...NOW!!!
That is the cutest idea. Nothing is more classic than Disney princesses. Nice work!
Love the card but what I want to know are you making some for the family reunion?
Post a Comment