Thursday, May 8, 2008

Email for the Hospital

My dad was admitted into the hospital on Sunday night for tightness in his chest. There is no word on when he may be released. I did find that the hospital has email for the patients. They print it out and take it to is room. Just passing along the information for those who may interested in showing him (and my mom) some love. https://intermountainhealthcare.org/xp/secure/forms/uvrmc_emailpat/On the name part just put Lester Reid Larsen (I don't know how he is registered but I did it that way earlier and he got it) the date of admission is 05/04/2008
I am pretty sure right now they would enjoy just hearing what you and your families are up to, since my dad can't get to the blogs to read them. I also think the distraction would do them some good.
Thanks! My love to all

4 comments:

Chelsey said...

Thanks for the info Cammie. I hope he gets out soon. Our prayers and thought are with all of you.

TheSainOnes said...

Thanks for sharing the information with us so that you don't have to go thru this all alone. We love you and are praying for you all.

Hacking it up said...

I'm so glad to know that!!! Well send him one for sure!!! We love you all and pray for you daily!

Unknown said...

I was so sorry to hear that your dad is in the hospital! We love you and are thinking of all of you.