
Last Saturday my mom, Kollette and I braved wind, rain and almost freezing temperatures to watch Gage and the Uintah High Marching band participate in the Nebo Review Marching Band Competition. It was held at Payson High on the Football Field. They did a good job but sadly they took 8th out of 8 bands in their category. I got a few pictures, most did not turn out too well because it was raining so hard.
Here they are getting ready to go out on the field. We tried really hard to get Gage to smile but it was a no go.
In this pictures you can see that he is much taller than his band mates.
Still trying to get ready to go out on the field. You can see my mom and Kollette going to the gate to get in. They are the two in the blue coats.
You can see the water building up on his drums. At one point he was using his hand to drum with and the water was splashing everywhere.
I felt sorry for the flag girls cause it was so cold and rainy and they were dancing in tank tops. BRR..
I got a small movie as well.Despite the fact it was so cold I enjoyed watching him perform. Good job
Gage!





3 comments:
That is awesome. He looks like he's very focused!
Gage is a talented boy. What fun even if it was in the rain.
Man, I don't know how they do that in cold rain!!!...I'm such a baby when it comes to the cold....
Gage looks awesome!! He's not supposed to smile when he's in the zone....it's like those guards in London at Buckingham Palace...:)
Post a Comment