Saturday, October 18, 2008

Welcome Ruby Reid

This little tiny baby was sent from God above to fill our hearts with happiness and touch our lives with love. He must have known we'd give our all and always do our best to give this precious baby love and be grateful and so blessed.

On October 16th 2008 at 6:40 in the morning our family was blessed with the addition of sweet little Ruby Reid.

She weighed in at 6 pounds 15 ounces and was 18 inches long.

And though she had a rough beginning Ruby, Mommy and Daddy are all doing fine.


Well, except for the pumpkin hat Great Aunt Cammie made her wear.

I think she is a keeper and will fit in just fine with her new extended family. I know my dad is watching out for her and when I look at that sweet little face I will always remember that he held her first.

Welcome to the world sweet little Ruby, you may only be two days old but everyone already loves you and can't wait to watch you grow. You mommy and daddy did a good job and we are greatful you chose us.

5 comments:

Hacking it up said...

What a beautiful baby!!! Congrats to everyone!!! Glad mom and baby are doing fine!!

TheSainOnes said...

What a doll baby. We are all glad she is here and doing well. Congrats. I love the name it fits her well.

Helen said...

Congrats to the proud parents,aunts, uncle and grandma. She is a beautiful baby. Glad all is well.

Chelsey said...

She is beautiful. We are glad everything is well. Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Awwwww she's gorgeous! Congrats are in order!