I hope every one had a great Valentine's Day this year and was able to spend some time with the ones you love.
My Valentines started on Friday when Jared had this pretty bouquet sent to me at work. It was a great surprise to me. He knows that I love lilies and prefer them over roses.
Since my work decided to be closed on Presidents day, it was a three day affair. Jared and I decided to spend the weekend at home just enjoying the things we like to do. My mom joined Brian and his family on a trip down south so she brought her dog out to spend the weekend with Chloe and Sandee.
The morning of Valentines Jared made me a bacon and egg breakfast. Since he hasn't been working much since Thanksgiving he has pretty much taken over the roll of cook and house cleaner
Leaving me with free time to do the things I love to do, such as making cards. Here are some cards that I made for Valentines this year. I like that the paper on almost all of the cards and envies that I made coordinate. I found this awesome paper store on Redwood Road in Salt Lake called Heartland paper. It is the same store I found the paper for my New Years cards.
Tigger for Brian and Kollette and Eeyore was for my mom
Chocolates for the kids, plus I added a dollar inside their card. The Ferrero collection is for Brian and Kollette. Luckily I had an extra day or two to work on theirs sent they went out of town
This cute little Robot card I made for Jared. I got the Wild Card Cricut cartridge a few weeks ago and I am loving it. With it I can make all sorts of different shaped cards. If you have a Cricut and even remotely are interested in making cards I highly recommend this cartridge.
So I spent most of the day on Valentine's making cards for a swap that I joined on a card making group I am in, plus trying to catch up on my Valentines stuff plus some other cards that needed finishing. Since this post turned out rather long I will post on another day to tell you what Jared and I ended up doing to celebrate Valentine's day. I just wanted to get this post out quickly since I was late with my Valentine wishes to my blog readers.
Again I hope you all had a great day, however you chose to spend the day.






No comments:
Post a Comment