Sunday, February 22, 2009

More Valentines

So I as promised a week ago here are the highlights from our Valentines night out. We decided around 4 that we should go out and do something for Valentine's just because. Since we both really enjoy going to the movie that was the perfect date. So we headed to our favorite theater. The Megaplex at the district


I love the way the area was designed and really enjoy just watching this fountain.


Of course when we got there it was crowded. Not only was it Valentine's day but the schools up near there were having their Sweethearts Ball
After Jared got the tickets we decided that we better find somewhere for dinner as it was still early enough to not be too busy anywhere. Usually when we are up at the District we just go to Red Robin, but decided on this day to try some where different. So went to Mark Anthony's and Italian restaurant in Riverton. We both decided on one of their Valentines specials which was Prime Rib and pasta. It was really good. When we got there it was not too crowded but by the time we left the place was packed with high school kids in fancy dresses.Then it was on to the movie to enjoy Friday the 13th. The lady that took our tickets was making fun of Jared telling him that he was suppose to take me to a romantic movie on Valentine's Day not a slasher flick. I responded to that by saying nothing says I love you quiet like Jason Vorhees terrorizing other people on the big screen. I love horror movies. Something that I undoubtedly inherited from dad.

And of course no movie could be complete without a nice cold drink and buttery popcorn
It really was a great way to spend the evening.

1 comment:

Helen said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I don't do horror movies. They scare me!!!!