Way exciting. I really need the Stand and Salute cartridge and of course the Simply Sweet. Too bad I already bought the other two. I would love a Cricut Cruise and a vacation right now would just be wonderful. I guess I can send a request a day for a chance to win. Much cheaper than the cartridges when you factor in the price of a stamp.Thursday, June 18, 2009
Cricut and Cruises
Way exciting. I really need the Stand and Salute cartridge and of course the Simply Sweet. Too bad I already bought the other two. I would love a Cricut Cruise and a vacation right now would just be wonderful. I guess I can send a request a day for a chance to win. Much cheaper than the cartridges when you factor in the price of a stamp.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment