Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Larsen Family Reunion 2009

I am falling a little bit behind on my blogging mostly because we have been out and about enjoying ourselves and I have not spent a lot of time on the computer. I did wanted to post about our Family Reunion that we had on the 27th of June.
This year we went to Spruces Campground up Big Cottonwood Canyon and rather than have a 3 day event this was just for the day. It turned out awesome. My Aunt Linda and her family did an amazing job and we had tons of fun. The weather was beautiful and it was so nice to spend the day with family. I took over 700 pictures of all the fun we had and I had a really hard time picking favorites to post on here. I have decided to post the link to my Picasa album instead and I am splitting them in to sections according to the activity that way it will be easier and less pictures to look through all at once.
This 1st part will be from our hike
We started the day off with a hike up Days Fork for a picnic lunch in the meadow. I am no hiker and extremely out of shape but step by step and inch by inch I made it to the meadow. I am glad that I went slow as it allowed me to really see the beauty and spend some time with some awesome people. I also was able to get pictures of other family members as they hiked. Without further ado here is the link to the pictures:
Aunt Jeanette if you read this I am sending you a disc of all the pictures. It might take a week or so but I will get it done.

No comments: