Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Graduation party

So as not to overwhelm any one with pictures Gage's graduation will be done in two separate posting's. We had to go to Vernal for Graduation and we got there a little early. Because we figured once he had graduated he would want to hang out with his friends and besides we were leaving right after to come home we decided to have an impromptu party at Wingers. My mom and I arrived before Brian and Kollette so stopped at the dollar store for some balloons and then on to visit with some of her sisters.
My mom and I arrived before Brian and Kollette so we stopped at the dollar store for some balloons before going to visit her sisters.

Just catching up and getting ready to order
Then we all gave him our presents.
A quilt from mom and dad
As well as a tile of him and grandpa
Some moolah!

A pen made by his dad. It was made from an antler shed he had found. Very nice by the way. Brian does some great work with his hands

It's baaaaaaaack!

I am referring of course to the I-phone box. Jared and I gave it to him from Christmas in 2007 filled with rice and a gift card. He gave it back to Jared with the same rice and various coins. I then gave it back to him filled with.....................................
He was a little nervous of course so Grandma cut the tape off the box. It was taped good because the object inside did not fit well so I had to smoosh it. When the tape was cut the lid popped a bit and Gage jumped back


Of course all that was inside was this harmless stuffed dog money holder.
More money from Grandma!

Grandma also made him a quilt out of Grandpa's shirts, which of course she added the tie too

The card I made him. The car moves back and forth on the road

Cheyenne picked out some Graduation glasses for him! Go class of 2009!

Here is with his girlfriend who joined us for the occasion

We had a lot of fun in the hour or two that we got to spend with him before he had to go and get ready. I am sure the waitress was glad to see us leave. He really is a great kid, who isn't really a kid anymore.

2 comments:

The Clem Family said...

Looks as though you guys had a great time together. Great pics!

Helen said...

Looks like Gage graduated with a bang. I'm really impressed with the pen Brian made. He takes after his dad.