It seems the holidays are coming faster and faster and I never seem to be prepared. I think life in general goes by so fast anymore. Anyway I was able to make a few things for friends and family. I bought a new Easter Cricut Cartridge and just had to use it. The 1st thing I had to do though was buy cute cupcakes so then I could make
I made these cute little baskets which the little brat puppy got a hold of and I had to remake them. They match
these cute little snow globes that at found at the craft store a few weeks before Easter.
They fit just right. The 1st time I made these I picked the perfect size. When Pixie ruined them it took me several cuts to make them the right size.
Another view.
I fanicied the tops up with flower and gems
I had this cute Build a Bear outfit and could not resist putting it on Pixie. She wore this down to my mom's house for our Annual Easter Eggstravaganza





1 comment:
Cute Easter things! You are always busy doing something.
Post a Comment