I have been going to the Easter Egg Hunt in Spanish Fork since Kacey was a baby. I think that I might have missed a year here and there but not many. More kids have been added into the family and they have gotten older and sadly, too old to hunt. Cheyenne out grew it this year so now we are down to Kailtyn, Eryk and Ruby. With Ruby we still have a few years and hopefully all of the family will still want to go even after all their kids have out grown it. It has been quite a fun tradition to have. Here are some pictures from this years hunt:
It was quite cold this year so you will see that everyone is bundled it.
Ruby is not really sure what to think.
Mommy will help her get some eggs, along with daddy, grandma, grandpa and aunt Cammie
See how many she got!
A proud display
Kaitlyn and Eryk hunted as well.
The three hunters at the end of the hunt.
Kaitlyn
Ruby





No comments:
Post a Comment