Thursday, February 7, 2008

A tale of 2 scissors

I lead a very uninteresting life but I have blog now and I needed to find something to post on it so here is my story....
The other day as I was unpacking boxes in my craft room I stumbled upon on pair of scissors that I thought I had lost months ago. It drove me crazy when after weeks of searching I could not find them, so I just decided to replace them. I hit every craft store in Utah county and a few in Salt Lake as well with no luck. I turnd to the Internet to help me with my search. At last I was succesful! I ordered them, and received them and very happily went about my crafting. Okay you say.. they are JUST scissors and nearly every store carries scissors. However these are not just scissors, These are green titanium cutter bee scissor
My favorite scissors to be exact.

Now cutter bee as these scissors in multitudes of colors



but I had come to love this pair of green scissors. Anyway back to the story. I was unpacking some boxes in my craft room and I knew those scissors were safe in their spot in my scissor organizer. That was one of the first things I had madesure of. Well I dumped a box of stuff on the table and noticed them right away sitting there. I went over to the scissor organizer and lo and behold there were the other pair sitting there safely as well. Now I had long thought the original pair had been pushed off the table into the garbage can and therefore gone forever. I have no idea where they have been for the last some odd months but was very happy to be reunited with them. Now there are 2 pairs of Green Titanium Cutter Bee scissors for me to love and craft with!

4 comments:

Helen said...

I'LL TAKE THE EXTRA PAIR!!! and use them I will.

Hacking it up said...

I love a happy ending!!! So glad you found your long lost titanium bee scissors! I guess I'll have to try those babies out! I am forever looking for a descent pair...


my mom is such a scrounge.... :) I guess I know what to get her for Mothers day!

Bethany said...

Oh, I just love Aunt Helen. I will have to try these scissors as well. I LOVE my little orange Fiskers, but I will have to try these one. Plus, they're prettier to look at. (because that's so important and all)

Unknown said...

hey I dont blame you for NEEDING your good scissors! its like a good pen or bra you just NEED them!!!